Pho – Quick Vietnamese Beef Noodles
Ingredients (6 servings):
- 400gr Golden Lotus Rice Noodles 5mm.
- 0.7 kg beef brisket.
- 100g Longdan pho soup base.
- 1 bulb onion.
- 1 piece ginger.
- Herbs (Coriander, basil).
- Boil meat at high heat for 15 minutes, then rinse under running water to discard impurity.
- Toast the onion and ginger until fragrant.
- Stew beef brisket, ginger, onion in 2L water at low heat for 1 hour. Regularly open the lid of the pot and skim off the foam.
- Add pho soup base and shimmer for 20 minutes. Season to taste.
- Boil rice noodles for 10 – 15 minutes in another pot, rinse under cool water. Drain out and place in the bowl.
- Take out beef brisket, rest in 10 minutes, then slice it.
- Arrange the beef slices on top, then pour hot broth and add some sliced chili, coriander, basils,..
- Serve with Siracha or Hoisin sauces.