Directions for Use of The Plantbase Store Fried Vegetarian Spare Rib
Fried Vegetarian Spare Rib can be used for frying, stewing, soup, salad and BBQ
Preparation: Thawing Fried Vegetarian Spare Rib then cut it into strips
Step 1: Heat the oil in a pan and add the onion, stirring until softened.
Step 2: Add in the sliced peppers and spare ribs
Step 3: Add soy sauce, sugar and chilli (optional) and stir fry until the peppers are cooked and the strips are golden.
Step 4: Serve this stir-fry spare rib dish with rice or can be used as filling of tortillas
- 250g The Plantbase Store fried vegetarian spare rib, thrawed, cut into strips
- 200g rice noodles
- 5 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 175 g edamame beans, shelled
- 150 g bean sprouts
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 250 g red cabbage, shredded
- 200 ml vegetable stock
- 10 g fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
Step 1: Cook the rice noodles according to the package instructions, drain and set aside.
Step 2: In a large bowl, mix together the sweet chilli sauce, rice wine vinegar, edamame beans, bean sprouts and spring onions until combined. Set aside.
Step 3: Heat a large sauté pan or wok over a high heat with vegetable oil. Once hot, add the The Plantbase Store fried vegetarian spare rib and cook 4-5 mins or until golden.
Step 4: Add the carrot and cabbage to the pan. Cook for 4-6 min or until the vegetables are just soft. Add the vegetable stock and beansprout mixture to the pan. Mix until combined, and then stir through the rice noodles.
Step 5: To serve, divide the Vietnamese-style spare rib and noodles into large serving bowls and garnish with a sprinkling of fresh coriander and lime wedges.
Directions For Use Of The Plantbase Store Vegan Roast Pork
- The plantbase store vegan roast pork 500g, thawed, sliced
- Red onions, finely chopped
- Scallions, sliced
- 1 tbsp vegan oil
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
Step 2: Heat 1 tbsp vegan oil in a frying pan and add the red onion. Fry gently for 1-2 mins until browned.
Mix soy sauce, water, sugar, red chilli together then pour this mixture into the pan and heat gently for about 2 mins or until thick and glossy.
Step 3: Add vegan roast pork into the mixture and stir-fry for 2 mins or more until the vegan roast pork have softened, but still have some bite. Then add scallions, stir well. Serve with cooked rice or vegetable salad.
Vegan Pork Loaf Stew With Vegetable Recipe
- 100g The Plantbase Store Vegan Pork Roll
- 50g carrot, 70g sour cabbage, 50g eggplant
- 50g cane, 50g potato, 80g round cabbage, ½ chili, 30g onion
- Sugar, salt, vegan oil, 5 spices powder, coconut juice, soya sauce, vegan seasoning (The best choice is vegetable bouillon powder)
How to make:
- Slice carrot into 3cm pieces, potato into 2 cm square pieces.
- Slice eggplant into 3cm pieces then cut it into 4 pieces. Put all the pieces to salty water.
- Slice round cabbage into 2 cm square pieces, sour cabbage into 3 cm pieces.
- Slice cane into small pieces then cut it into thinner pieces
- Slice Vegan Pork Roll into small pieces, the same measurement of vegetable.
- Cut chili into small pieces.
- Fry slightly carrot, potato and eggplant with vegetable oil
- Prepare other pan with 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil and fry onion pieces. Then put chili and cane at the bottom bot the pan. Pour 150ml coconut water, add ½ tablespoon of natural food coloring, ¼ tablespoon of 5 spice powder, ¼ tablespoon of salt, ¼ tablespoon of vegan seasoning, 1 tablespoon sugar, 3 tablespoon of soy sauce into the mixture. Next, put all the vegetable into the pan and start stewing with medium heat in 15 minutes until there are no sauce in the pan.
- Scoop all the vegetable on a plate and served with white rice.
*Note: Fry all the vegetable before stew so that all the ingredients can absorb more spices. Using can at the bottom of the pan to create a slightly sweet taste and prevent burning pan.
Directions For Use Of The Plantbase Store Vegan Beef Sliced
Sweet and Sour Salad with Vegan Beef Slice Recipe
- 250g of The Plantbase Store Vegan Beef Slice
- 1 Red chili, thin sliced
- 4 lemons, juiced
- 1 carrot, 1 onion, 1 turnip, 1 small bunch of celery
- 50g coriander
- 100g peanut
- Vegan fish sauce, sugar, vegan seasoning powder (The best choice is vegetable bouillon powder)
- Drench vegan beef slice until it getting bigger and pour all the water out then wait until it completely dry.
- Carrot, turnip are peeled and then wash them off on water. Shred carrot and turnip into pieces. Slice onion into small pieces.
- Roasting peanuts and then grind into small pieces.
- Fry vegan beef slice (depends on your interest, vegan beef can cut into small pieces or fry the whole big piece). Mixing fried vegan beef with vegan fish sauce, sugar and vegan seasoning powder then adding a little bit of cool boiled water.
- Mixing vegan fish sauce with shredded carrot and turnip and then add lemon juice to the mixture. Later, add sliced onion and celery to the mixture. Adjust the amount of sugar and lemon juice to match your taste.
- Finish with adding some cilantro and grinded peanut on mixture then mix it up.
Directions For Use Of The Plantbase Store Vegan Featherback Fishcake
Thai-Style Noodle Soup Recipe
- 1 tomato, ¼ pineapple, 100g fried tofu ball.
- 200g dried shiitake, 100g carrot, 50g vegan pork loaf (optional), 50g vegan featherback fishcake
- 1 lemongrass, 20g grinded lemongrass, some lemon leaves, 30g tamarind.
- Salt, vegan seasoning powder (vegetable bouillon powder), sugar, vegetable oil.
- 1 chili, 500g noodle, a handful of basil, shredded spinach, bean sprouts.
How to make:1. Preparation:
- Drench tamarind into warm water in 10 minutes to create a tamarind sauce (seeds removed).
- Cleaned pineapple and tomatoes cut into small pieces.
- Peeling carrot and then cut it into round small pieces
- Drench dried shiitake and cut into ½.
- Cut vegan pork roll into small spices
- Fry vegan featherback fishcake until it turn to pale yellow and cut it into small pieces.
Put some cooking oil to the pot and put some grinded lemongrass when oil start boiling. Next put tomatoes, shiitake, carrot to complete the mixture. When tomatoes start leaking water, put lemongrass and water to the pot then using hand to crinkle lemon leaves and put it in the pot.3. Tasting
Add 1 tablespoon of salt, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 2 tablespoons of vegan seasoning powder to complete the soup. Add fried tofu ball, some sliced chili and then cook it in 10 minutes.
Put noodles, vegetable to the bowl and pour the soup with shiitake, tofu, vegan fishcake and sliced vegan pork loaf. Enjoy!
Directions For Use Of The Plantbase Store Vegan Coconut Spare Rib
Sweet and Sour Vegan Coconut Spare Rib Stir-Fry Recipe
- 250g The Plantbase Store Vegan Coconut Spare Rib, soaked into the water for 60 minutes, drained
- Green and red bell peppers, shredded into small pieces.
- Coriander, sliced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Purple onion, chopped
- Sugar, vegan seasoning powder (the best choice is vegetable bouillon powder)
How to make:
- Fry shredded purple onion until it is slightly browned. Add vegan rib to the pan until it turns pale yellow.
- Add red bell peppers with vegan seasoning powder, sugar and lemon juices to the pan and cook until everything is well-done.
- Put some coriander on top for decoration