- 150g OmniPork
- 1 pinch Cabbage:
- 1 pinch Hypsizygus marmoreus
- Half tsp Oil
- Half tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 pinch White pepper
- 1 pinch Sugar:
- 2/3 tsp Paprika powder
- 1 tsp Minced ginger
- 1 pinch Pepper oil
- Half tsp Broad bean chili sauce
- Half tbsp Pepper oil
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- Half tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Marinate OmniPork with seasonings in a mixing bowl for 10mins.
- Plan the cabbage and add some salt for squeezing out the water.
- Cut the Hypsizygus marmoreus into small pieces and fry till cooked through.
- Mix the cabbage, Hypsizygus marmoreus and OmniPork well and shape it in a patty shape.
- Mix pepper oil, sesame oil, soy sauce and sugar for the sauce.
- Fry the patty 3mins with medium fire for both sides till both sides turn golden brown.
- At the last minute, smear the sauce on both sides several times (Be careful of the heat and don’t overcook).
- Let it cool for 1min. Serve on top of the rice.